What is the DHI Hair Transplant Method?
DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) Method is another variation of FUE method. After hair follicles are removed from the “donor area” via manual method, they are transplanted on the focused area via DHI method.
The DHI Technique differs from other methods because it uses a medical instrument known as “Choi Pen”. The good thing about DHI method is there is no need to shave the area where the hair follicles are going to be transplanted. This method is known as the most preferred method of women undergoing hair transplant procedure
DHI Hair Transplant Method
On this technique, the hair follicles are extracted one by one from the donor area. Then they are transplanted directly on the scarred area without delay – since it helps with the survival and natural growth of the hair follicles.
This method requires smaller tools (less than 1mm diameter) to avoid socket holes from being induced and the possible skin injury is minimised.
Advantages of Using DHI
- Hair follicles are transplanted directly to the area so the risk of infectivity is lessened.
- Fast transplantation helps with the possibility of natural hair growth
- DHI method removes the covering of the follicle that is why normal hair growth is expected.
- DHI is completed faster than the other methods.
- Fast recovery, patient can enjoy a natural growth of hair in a short period of time
Aside from achieving fantastic results, we believe that keeping in touch with our patients before, during and after their hair transplantation procedure is paramount – it helps to keep our patients feeling calm and in control. We’re always on hand to provide guidance, support and aftercare advice. Time and again, our patients tell us that this is what sets us apart from other clinics.
You can read our great reviews of FUE hair transplants over on Google and TrustPilot